

Winston's been having a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He wears himself completely out by the end of the day. We recently had a visit from Ellie and Kim and he really enjoyed playing with them. Ellie was having fun playing with a dog that's so close to her size. I love the way Ellie says Winston's name, it sounds so cute. It was fun to spend some time with them while they were down!
I took Winston to the dog park in Sandy to meet up with my friend Amanda, her husband and their two dogs Callie and Karma. It was fun seeing them and watching all the dogs interract. I was surprised at how well Winston did, I thought for sure he'd end up aggravating some dogs but he was pretty well behaved. That's until he saw the Borzoi Russian hunting dogs.

A lady there had eight of them! I kept wondering what breed they were. They're quite startling. They're very tall and slender yet from a distance I thought they were collies. At one point I had to bend down to get Winston away from one and ended up looking one straight in the face. It made me jump! He had the skinniest face I've ever seen and the longest nose. He kept following me the whole night because he could get his long nose clear down in my pocket where my treats were. hehe.
Winston was sad to see Digger and Bo leave yesterday for their new home. He is going to be pretty lonely in the yard now, but at least he won't get jealous anymore.
I am busy working on the divorce papers and have been getting some help from a nice mediator who called me Friday. I'm lucky she called because I had an appointment all set up with an attorney for Monday just to help me make sense of the papers. It will be nice when all this is out of the way!
Well, I think that's about all for today. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment