I called the Utah courts automated system the other day just out of curiosity to see where they were in my divorce process. To my surprise, the message said that the judge had passed judgement and that my divorce was final. I had no idea it would only take a couple days. I asked for my 90 days to be waived, but even after that it should take a couple weeks. So now I have that done with. I can focus on getting the house sold now and thinking about school. It's really strange being free now, it still hasn't sunk in yet. I know that it was the right thing though and I know we can both move on and learn from this.
Winston went to the dog park on Saturday and had a blast. He found a cute Wheaten terrier to play with there. There was a little chihuahua there who kept trying to hump Winston. He was making Winston so mad, Winston kept trying to nip at his ankles. It's pretty entertaining watching the dogs interract on their own like that. hehe.
I was going to put a recipe on here but I made it last night and it turned out horrible. I made "Autumn Pork Chops" last night for Mom and Dad, and they were trying to be all nice about it. hehe. They're so sweet. It was really tasteless though and I feel bad for wasting their apples in the recipe, those were good apples! So I'll try to find a better recipe to share. I'm really starting to re-think going into Culinary School. I don't know if I have enough natural cooking ability. Well that's about all for now!
London turned 7 months!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment