
Things That Must Go
Allergies, allergies, allergies
I just need to vent for a bit here. I am officially fed up with allergy season. This has been probably the worst season for me in quite awhile and nothing works anymore. My most annoying symptom used to be severe itchy throat and I haven't experienced it for years; until this season. Now it's my number one symptom once again, and it's so severe that I'm starting to develop sores in the back of my throat from all the itching. Benadryl is always my last resort, since I have two other medications I take interchangeably, but Benadryl doesn't even work at all anymore. I think all it does now is keep me up all night rather than knocking me out.
Allergies, allergies, allergies
I just need to vent for a bit here. I am officially fed up with allergy season. This has been probably the worst season for me in quite awhile and nothing works anymore. My most annoying symptom used to be severe itchy throat and I haven't experienced it for years; until this season. Now it's my number one symptom once again, and it's so severe that I'm starting to develop sores in the back of my throat from all the itching. Benadryl is always my last resort, since I have two other medications I take interchangeably, but Benadryl doesn't even work at all anymore. I think all it does now is keep me up all night rather than knocking me out.
I have been reading forums online and apparently the best thing out there for people like me with the bad itchy throat, is Airborne Seasonal Relief and NasalCrom. I've called a bunch of pharmacies today and to my surprise the only store carrying this variety of Airborne is K-Mart. So I'll be stocking up later this afternoon. Thank you K-Mart! I will be praising you for years to come. No longer will I refer to you as K-Mart Fall Apart.
Let me just say again though, allergies MUST GO!

3 comments:
My allgergies have been bad this year too. I definitely agree--they must go! Thankfully I haven't had very many bothers with them this week. Last week was bad. I was using Benadryl as a last resort, too, but it seemed like all it really did was knock me out. I tried out some Equate Claritin, and that did wonders for me. Hopefully your Airborne will bring you that much-needed relief. Best wishes! I like your picture. ;)
Hmmm, I could probably put together one of those toilet paper hats for you. It's also useful in other situations....but we wont talk about that ;)
I remember back in high school you'd leave school early to go to the doctor to get allergy shots... apparently those don't work anymore for you? I'm sorry to hear they keep getting worse. Maybe a move to Chicago will make it all better! I'm surprised this year Elijah's allergies haven't fired up. Maybe we'll get lucky and we'll get by under the radar.
Post a Comment