Before anyone assumes I am changing education paths because I didn't enjoy my trip, that is wrong. Way wrong! I had a fantastic time and I absolutely loved all the sights. I simply discovered on my trip that while I love history and it fascinates me, nothing made me happier than running into a cute stray dog on the trip. (Not the fact that they were stray but the fact they were so cute).
And then I was reminded how animals are just better than the humans I'd be studying in history. Like Caligula for example? Would you rather study the disturbed and perverted mind of Caligula or the happy, carefree mind of a little Jack Russell terrier? I think the answer is easy.
So the way I see it, I should be a vet tech.
Because:
1) it's easier to work with animals than people
2) animals are cuter than people (ok not all the time :) )
3) animals are better humans than people (it's true! generally speaking.. look at history)
4) animal history isn't replete with war, crime and other atrocities. In fact the only animals known to participate in war-like activities are monkeys, the closest animals to humans!
and
5) maybe I can get discounted vet care for Winston? That's a perk.
So based off of those facts, I think it would be best if I focus on what makes me the most happy. :)

3 comments:
awesome, Lee! I think you'd be a fabulous vet tech. And my cell bio lab partner is a vet tech, so maybe I can ask her if they're hiring!
I think you would make a fantastic vet-tech, LeeLee! I bet you would have a lot more fun and find a lot more satisfaction too! European history is a good hobby on the side.
You would be so good with the animals. They would love you!
Post a Comment