Here's a picture of my new haircut and color. It's not really dramatic but it's nice having a change:) It's hard to see the bangs in this picture though. I feel dumb taking pictures, so I felt better having one with me and Winston:) I tried to post a video of Winsie opening his present tonight, but it's not working, so I will attempt later!
London turned 7 months!
12 years ago
3 comments:
Cute hair, Lee! I love it. I also love your coat, that is so chic!!
Love you!
Can I just tell you.... you look hot!!! LOL I LOVE YOUR HAIR! Whoever did it did an amazing job!
I noticed the bangs before you even mentioned it! I'd do something like that, but I don't think I could pull it off...my hair is too frizzy and I'd be afraid they wouldn't stay down.
Very cute coat! Thanks for finding me on facebook!
Happy holidays.
Post a Comment