Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today in the office we have been working on using Memory Mixer to create backgrounds and headers for blogger. It has been fun and I'm still working on my header but this is what I have for now. If anyone wants me to make one for them I can! Attempt at least!

I completely forgot to add My Things That Must Go yesterday, but I honestly can't think of one right now. Maybe that's a good thing :)

I wanted to report that I received my shirt! (Shirt C) Thank you everyone for your input :) I'm horrible at making decisions, especially with clothes. The shirt is way cute but it turned out to be massive and falls off my shoulders. Luckily, there is a very talented seamstress (my mom!) in the house, and she thinks she will be able to work her magic on it. So I will post a picture of it when it's done.

That is all...I hope everyone is having a splendid day :)

1 comment:

Silvia said...

How fun! I bet that shirt looks adorable on you :) I may have to take you up on that header thing. BTW, you do digital scrapbooking, right? I may need some help with some of the stuff I have.