
Halloween was pretty uneventful this year. I have been feeling sick for about two weeks now and it is only getting worse, so I stayed home while Mom and Dad went to Michelle and Pete's to see the kids. I think this year Charley was a cheetah girl, Lukey was Frankenstein and Rhett a pirate. I wish I could have gone, but it was kind of nice relaxing last night. We rented Bewitched last night but I slept through the whole thing. hehe.
I'm not sure when Winston's birthday really is, but we've celebrated it on Halloween every year since that is the day we got him. Yesterday was his birthday, but since it was a busy night we decided to celebrate today. I think we'll follow in the tradition of KC's birthdays and give him a can of tuna. I made him a real dog cake last year, but to me it seems like he'd enjoy a can of tuna more than a bland cake made of carrots and peanut butter. I really wanted to take him to the dog park today and do all sorts of fun things with him, but I just don't feel up to going anywhere. Maybe I will take him to the dog park still though. He has a blast when we go. I wanted to buy him some bones from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for him, but I don't think I will be going out anywhere today.
I think that's all for now! That was a fascinating post.
I'm not sure when Winston's birthday really is, but we've celebrated it on Halloween every year since that is the day we got him. Yesterday was his birthday, but since it was a busy night we decided to celebrate today. I think we'll follow in the tradition of KC's birthdays and give him a can of tuna. I made him a real dog cake last year, but to me it seems like he'd enjoy a can of tuna more than a bland cake made of carrots and peanut butter. I really wanted to take him to the dog park today and do all sorts of fun things with him, but I just don't feel up to going anywhere. Maybe I will take him to the dog park still though. He has a blast when we go. I wanted to buy him some bones from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for him, but I don't think I will be going out anywhere today.
I think that's all for now! That was a fascinating post.
Here are some pictures from last night.


1 comment:
Happy B-day Winsie! You cute little doggy!!!!
Last year on Halloween I was on bedrest, so I understand how you felt not being able to do anything. I was quite upset that I couldnt even go to the door and give out candy. But this year was a lot better! Sounds like you still had fun though!
-Silvia
Post a Comment