All of them are cute! I think I like the blue one best, probably because I like blue so much. I think you would look cute in all of them!
Actually I think I like C the best. I think it's a cute shape and color. And I think it would look really good with your skin tone.
All of them would look great on you. I like B & C the best. I hate shopping decisions!!!
C is adorable! I should start shopping this way: put stuff up on the blog then have people choose for me. I HATE shopping!
Hey Lee, I like your new blog title!
Hello, LeeLee! I'm casting my vote for C. I think it is so cute...just like you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
All of them are cute! I think I like the blue one best, probably because I like blue so much. I think you would look cute in all of them!
Actually I think I like C the best. I think it's a cute shape and color. And I think it would look really good with your skin tone.
All of them would look great on you. I like B & C the best. I hate shopping decisions!!!
C is adorable! I should start shopping this way: put stuff up on the blog then have people choose for me. I HATE shopping!
Hey Lee, I like your new blog title!
Hello, LeeLee! I'm casting my vote for C. I think it is so cute...just like you!
Post a Comment