Sunday, April 12, 2009


Happy Easter!


It was a great day. Easter is such a fun holiday, I love the weather (when it cooperates), the food, the colors, the company. I'm thinking someday in the far future I will buy myself a bunny for Easter. What do you think of this guy? He is a lionhead bunny, I think they are so cute.

I hope you all had a very happy Easter!

Easter tends to be so commercial, so I'm so glad we were able to go to church today and focus on our Savior. I know He lives and loves each of us. He cares about all of our needs and concerns whether they be great or small. He is one who can truly empathize with us in all our experiences and hardships in this life. He endured so much in our behalf. His love and mercy is constant and I know he will never let us down or leave us comfortless. I am so grateful for this knowledge and for the sacrifice he made for me.
Here is an Easter message. This says it all.




2 comments:

Silvia said...

Not a whole lot of people still remember the true meaning of Easter. It makes me sad. But I'm glad someone still thinks like I do! Happy Easter!

BrentAndreaSorenson said...

I love that talk by Jeffrey R. Holland!! It was so good. I read a book called Gethsemane once I think it is by Andrew Skinner? It was so good too, it made you think about aspects of the Atonement you may not have thought about before.
That bunny is so cute! Hope you and Dad had a nice Easter together! Love you!