Sunday, April 5, 2009

Visitors of the Duck Variety






I always wonder what Winston's up to outside. He always disappears for the longest time when he's out there and I've discovered he has been hanging out by the back of the pool running circles around it. I figured we must have mice or some sort of rodents back there, until yesterday when I heard "quack, quack, quack" coming from the pool and saw a poor duckie come flying out from the pool. Awww. I love ducks! I don't mind Winston pesterting rodents, but I feel bad having Winston disrupt their tranquil pond they've made into a home. It does keep him pretty entertained though, and it makes me feel better knowing he has company in the day while I'm gone :) I thought we just had one, but last night I saw four of them fly off together, and today I got pictures of the male and female resting together on top of our floating lounge chair.



1 comment:

Silvia said...

how fun! Jacen would have a blast watching Winston run around chasing the ducks!