Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Things That Must Go (uninspired)


Mac Users with Attitudes


I don't have a problem with Macs themselves, I think they're great computers with less glitches in them than PC's.(Or so I hear) It's just that I can almost predict which customers of mine are Mac users and which ones aren't, just by the way they convey themselves over the phone. A wide portion of Mac users tend to be a little...snobbish sometimes. I almost feel too intimidated to offer them any kind of technical assistance once I realize they are a Mac user. I realize that Macs are the more hip and "green" of computers (really, how green can computers be?) but is the attitude really necessary? In all honesty though, I don't know if it's because of their attitude that I'm irritated or because I don't know how to use a Mac. :) But still! The Mac users with attitudes must go!


Trends of the Unsavory Nature

I hope this is a passing trend. I've been looking for some cute new sandals for summer, and I keep running into this look. I think the picture says enough. These are appropriately named Gladiator Sandals.

And boys wearing girls pants, another thing that must go!




No comments: