My Things That Must Go
Utah's 2 Seasons (Silvia, your blog was my inspiration today)
If your favorite seasons are winter and summer, then Utah is the place for you. However, if you're like me and you enjoy the mild, temperate seasons of spring and fall, Utah is not the place for you. Utah could just be one of the few areas where you have a chilly, wintry 35-degree-snow-storm day, and only a few days later you're experiencing a scorching day of 80 degrees in the middle of April. That being said, I do enjoy the oh, one or two days of real spring weather we get here a year. (maybe I'm being a little sarcastic) I enjoy them a lot. So much that I feel like I need to relish every second of them because they're so fleeting.
Freeway on-ramps that force a quick merge... too quick!
This is something that causes me great anxiety whilst driving and is one of the reasons I avoid I-15 (or certain on-ramps) at all costs in the morning. You enter the freeway and suddenly you realize you have to almost immediately merge with traffic while simultaneously figuring out how you're going to manage to get over three or so lanes. But they're all going so fast and already driving bumper to bumper! Unless a compassionate driver out there notices you and mercifully allows you to enter his/her lane, you're out of luck! Off you fly to the 2-15 interchange, which is ok in my case actually, but still, not the route I was planning on taking!
Drivers who don't allow you to merge. And also aggressive drivers.
They need to go!
London turned 7 months!
12 years ago

1 comment:
LOL Lee, you're cute! Yes, I hate UT for the freaking weather. That MUST go. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to go live in MO or OR one day? Anyway. Thanks for sharing! BTW, the freeway thing is a joke as well.
Post a Comment